Thursday 8 November 2012

Warmth

The government switched the heat on in China a few days ago.  Just as the temperature started to plummet.  MMMMM it's so nice and warm in our apartment.  Even so, I wanted to buy a second set of bedding since it takes a while for my sheets to dry after washing.  So I went to the Good Shopping Mall, this absolutely ridiculously ginormous sized mall that has just about anything money can buy.  I spent about 100 quai on a package that included 2 sheets and 2 pillow cases.  The colours are so pretty! Much more inviting than the plain white stuff that the place came with.  And then I also spent about 200 quai (a bit much, I know, but it's so worth it!) on the most comfortable blanket EVER.  You can't touch but you can look.  The slippers I got at WalMart for 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment